I guess if you are reading this you are wondering about my style of play. My expertise, my motivation.
Well let me tell you ..
My Secret Game Philosophy™
Are you ready for it … “It’s a game.”
So I am out to enjoy myself and maybe find some friends on the way.
The impact of my unique customized Secret Game Philosophy™ (patent pending) …
Game play should be:
- Rigorous and enjoyable
- About learning as much as playing
- Totally sober or alternately, not sober to the point of allowing catastropic tactical errors.
- Full clothed at all times.
- Swearing is tolerated. Extra points for creativity.
- Bitching about poor dice rolls will only be tolerated if accompanied by extreme gesticulations. (Don’t like grumblers, love over-actors).
My Personal Player Strengths
- Affinity for suicide missions and the underdog.
- Overwhelming belief in the spirit of the bayonet.
- Unyeilding ability to persist with a sunken cause.
- Ability to summon the dark demons to induce heat of battle results.
- Contrary to the opinion you may have already formed, I don’t talk and gab on incessantly during a game. I am an intravert after all.
- I don’t bitch about dice.
- I like dogs.
My Personal Player Weaknesses
- Tenuous knowledge of rules.
- Constantly forgets SAN roles.
- Often has setup errors pointed out in campaign games, totally leaving gaps in the front line.
- Has other things going on in life as well. Wife, Family and Work.
- Forgets to offer sacrifices to the dark demons that grant heat of battle results.
My gaming history is here. How Do You Become a 6+1?
My aim is here to complete The Grand Plan
My experience and expertise is here at scenario archives: Playing Record. I know, impressive right?
I use the latest version of VASL too.