Actually, lets not.
I’ve gotta admit I am not too keen on this for a number of reasons. I have listed those reasons below.
Reasons to Avoid Face To Face Play:
- My Mum warned me about meeting strangers off the internet at my house – There are alot of creeps out there. Especially creeps that like board games.
- Emotional Contagion – It’s harder for me to cover up the fact that I am crying when I lose.
- Poor Hygene – You will expect me to have washed this week.
- My wife will find out!
- I am Cheap – I will have to supply nibblies
- Instant Dismissal – I can’t pretend I have internet problems and kick you out when I have failed my personal morale check.
- Disclosure – My wife will tell you what I am really like, it ain’t pretty.
- Fat Fingers – My fat fingers will knock over your counters.
- FOBA – Feline Onboard Activity.
- Crotch Sniffing – My large dog is a crotch sniffer when it comes to strangers.
Now, if you are fine with all those reasons, AND are in a convenient local drive from me, AND fit into my schedule, then hit me up for a game. 🙂